Looking for a job worth getting out of bed for?
An exciting new career opportunity jam packed with job satisfaction?
Look no further!
Right at Home Sutton and Epsom is a friendly, local homecare provider which recognises that its employees are its greatest asset. We are looking for friendly, reliable, and ambitious Care Assistants to join our team.
You probably already have the skills you need to make a great Care Assistant, but we will teach you everything you need to know with our industry leading training.
What we offer our Care Assistants:
- Flexible shifts close to home
- Access to high-quality training and ongoing support to make sure you are comfortable and confident in your role
- Hourly rate up to £14.68 per hour
- Mileage allowance
- Free MOT
- £400 training bonus
- Up to £400 refer a friend scheme
- Issued with full PPE and required equipment to keep you safe at work
- Premium hourly rates and additional mileage pay
- Career progression opportunities and room to grow
- An employer that really listens, values, and appreciates everything you do
- A role that offers something different every day and plenty of job satisfaction
- The opportunity to be part of a ‘family feel’, supportive team of Care Assistants
Duties will include:
- Motivating Clients to get the most out of their day
- Personal care
- Administering medication
- Assisting Clients with washing and dressing
- Meal preparation
- Taking Clients for appointments or outings
Requirements of a Care Assistant:
- Be available for either early mornings, evenings or alternate weekends
- Must hold a full and valid UK or EU/EEA driving licence and have access to own vehicle
- Have a genuine passion to want to help others
- Be a reliable team player with a positive attitude
Right at Home Sutton and Epsom covers the following areas: Sutton, Epsom, Banstead, Tadworth, Ashtead, Carshalton, Cheam, Wallington and Kingswood.
If you have experience as a Care Assistant, Support Worker, Carer, HCA, Health Care Assistant or in the NHS we would love to hear from you. However, if you do not have experience, we provide full training and encourage candidates from all sectors to apply, for example: retail sales assistant, customer service, hairdressers/beauticians, receptionist, administrator, cleaners, warehouse workers and delivery drivers. This could be the start of your new career, with our full support and outstanding training, anything is possible if you put your head and heart into it.
Apply now or call our friendly team to find out more information on 01372705785
Right at Home is an equal opportunities employer and we are determined to ensure that no job applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of personal or protected characteristics.