Our Live-in Care Assistants enable adults requiring care or support to remain independent and live in their own homes for as long as possible. If you have a caring nature and a desire to help those in your community, read on to find out more about a rewarding job as a Live-in Care Assistant.
What we offer our Live-in Care Assistants:
· Premium weekly rates from £817 to £980
· Paid training
· Generous refer a friend scheme up to £400
· A 24 hour on call support service – we are only a phone call away should you need any help – no question is too big or too small
· Job security – with over 80 offices in our network, should your care package come to an end, there is the opportunity to move into other care packages across the UK
· Access to high-quality training and ongoing support to make sure you are comfortable and confident in your role
· Issued with full PPE and required equipment to keep you safe at work
· Career progression opportunities and room to grow
· An employer that really listens, values, and appreciates everything you do
· A role that offers something different every day and plenty of job satisfaction
· The opportunity to be part of a ‘family feel’, supportive team of Care Assistants
Right at Home Sutton and Epsom understands how important it is that our Live-in Care Assistants get a full and enhanced support package to ensure they feel connected and very much a part of our ‘family feel’ team.
Duties will include:
· Motivating Clients to get the most out of their day
· Personal care
· Administering medication
· Assisting Clients with washing and dressing
· Meal preparation
· Taking Clients for appointments or outings
By becoming a Live-in Care Assistant, you are not only supporting people to live a happier and fulfilled life, you will also become an integral part of ensuring their families can have peace of mind knowing that their loved one is in the best hands.
Apply now or call our friendly team to find out more information on 01372705785
You might already have experience as a Live-in Care Assistant, but if you have worked as a Care Assistant, Support Worker, Health Care Assistant or in the NHS, and want to use you experience to help enrich a client’s life on a long-term support basis, we would love to hear from you.
Right at Home is an equal opportunities employer and we are determined to ensure that no job applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of personal or protected characteristics.